Al Yusr Murabaha Finance
Whether you need funds to purchase raw materials and inventories or you`re looking for short term arrangement to fund your financing needs, Al Yusr is the ideal partner for Shari`a-compliant financing.
How does it work in practice?
Al Yusr short-term finance is based on the Shari`a concept of Murabaha. The literal meaning of Murabaha is "sale on profit". For the purpose of the banking transaction, it is known as "Murabaha to the Purchase Orderer".
The steps are straight forward:
- You approach us with a request for Murabaha financing
- We purchase the goods you need directly from the seller and receive the ownership title
- We sign a Murabaha Offer with you to sell the goods to you on "cost plus profit" basis
- You make periodic installment payments for the Murabaha sale price
- On maturity, the financing will be settled
Features and benefits of Al Yusr Murabaha Finance
- Available to finance the purchase of raw materials, inventories and goods that you need for your business / factory
- Caters to your short-term financing needs
- No maximum financing cap*
- Attractive pricing
- A team of expert relationship managers available to discuss your requirements, offering tailored financing solutions to meet your specific business needs
*Terms and conditions apply
All resident / non-resident corporate and commercial companies including small & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
Is it fully Shari`a compliant?
Yes. All products offered by Al Yusr are reviewed and approved by the Bank`s Shari`a Supervisory Board
- Last audited balance sheet
- Bank statements for last one year
- Full set of commercial registration documents
- Trade license (if applicable)
- ID / Passport copy of all the directors / partners / owners / of the company
- Letter from Omani national partners or sponsors (if applicable)
- Business proposal
- Feasibility report of the proposed business / project (for new companies and projects)
- Any other documents required as part of the Bank`s policy and procedures
Please come and talk to us
We welcome you to visit our flagship Islamic Banking branch located in Wattayya.
In the meantime, you can call us on 247 54 654 to speak to our Relationship Managers or