Call Deposit Account
Al Yusr Call Account is a profit bearing account that allows you to deposit and withdraw the money according to your needs without any fixed maturity date.
The account is based under the Islamic Shari’a principle of unrestricted Wakala bil Istithmar, where Al Yusr works as investment agent (Wakil) to invest the funds in its business to generate the return.
It has no fixed maturity period. You can deposit and withdraw at any time.
For Al Yusr Call account, you will know your indicative Wakala profit rates at the time of opening the accounts. The profit is calculated on daily basis on your daily closing balance and paid to you on monthly basis.
- Features and Benefits
- Allows Customers to earn Shari’a compliant Halal returns on their investments.
- No fixed maturity – deposit and withdrawal at any time (customer needs to provide a notice to the Bank as per the notice period mentioned in the Wakala Offer letter terms and conditions to avoid sudden big ticket withdrawal).
- Indicative Wakala profit rates are known to customers at the time of opening accounts unlike Mudaraba deposits.
- Profit is calculated on daily basis on daily closing balance & paid on monthly basis.
- The Minimum Deposit Amount is OMR 10,000
- Cheque Book is not available
- Available in Omani Rial
- Government owned Pension Funds.
- Corporate customers.
- SME customers.
To apply and for more information please call Al Yusr Corporate Banking team on +968 24 754 689
Terms and conditions apply*